AOL desktop gold download - Do you find that AOL Desktop Gold keeps hanging or crashes unexpectedly? Did you encounter any error while upgrading AOL Desktop Gold? AOL Desktop Gold has an automatic upgrade feature that makes sure you get the latest version of the software whenever you connect to the internet. However, if you find that you cannon upgrade the software, you will need to delete the program and install AOL Desktop Gold once again. You can call the customer care number and consult a trained expert to learn how to troubleshoot the upgrade issues of AOL Desktop Gold.
The AOL Desktop Gold upgrade issue is normally caused because of some error in your Windows settings. You can refer to the steps given below to troubleshoot the upgrade issues on AOL Desktop Gold:
• Step 1: Restart your PC and enter the admin login credentials.
• Step 2: Click the Windows icon and access the ‘Start’ menu.
• Step 3: Type ‘Update’ in the search box and open ‘Programs.’
• Step 4: Select ‘Windows update’ and go to ‘Important updates.’
• Step 6: Mark the relevant checkbox and click ‘Recommended updates.’
• Step 7: Restart your computer and install AOL gold once again.
If you find that you still cannot complete the upgrade you can call the aol support number and ask for additional technical assistance.
Read more - aol gold software download
1 post • Page 1 of 1