A lonely old man is gone

ylq

A lonely old man is gone

Postby ylq » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:38 am

A lonely old man is gone. After all, she couldn't survive this cold winter, and quietly left the world in an early morning, no one thought of it, at the age of 94. Knowing the news of her death, I eagerly rushed to the small mountain village more than 50 kilometers away from the county town to see her last look and send her the last trip. She is serene, lying quietly on the cold floor, no longer feel the cold, and does not need to withstand the next round of heat and wind and rain, the world's cloudy and warm, since then, she is separated from her yin and yang, no longer related to me. I know that this day is coming sooner or later. 94 years old, in terms of human life, not short-lived, completely called the end of life. But I don't know why, I still feel a little sudden, I think she should stay longer, especially when she sees that she is really silent, a sorrow and sorrow can not stop me in my heart more than ten years ago. When she came to work, she was nearly eighty years old and retired, but she lived in an office building and was adjacent to my office. This made me a little surprised and retired to live in an office building. This situation is also rare among the more difficult cadres. What I didn��t expect was that after more than ten years, the person who made a eulogy for her would be me. I remembered the bitterness of her life in these years mokingusacigarettes.com. A shadow with a certain era has gradually become clear. She was born in an age of suffering. When she was struggling in her life, she lived a difficult life. She said that it was the party that saved her from the fire, the education and care of the organization, and forged her into a person with extraordinary political beliefs. At the same time, she also lived in an era of rapid change and rapid change. When the life of the masses continued to improve, she still lived a life of nearness and cruelty. Every day, every meal is eaten by a porridge, and at most, a dish of pickles is added, and it is never contaminated with meat. It��s definitely a cyan cloth, and it��s very thin. Whether it��s a summer that is hard to bear, or a harsh winter in the north, it��s just a few pieces. Summer is OK, but it is a bit of sweat, and in the winter I feel that she is always shivering. If she is cold or cold, she will definitely wave her hands again: not cold, not cold, not cold, can I be cold? Warm it up. Is there no money to deal with daily expenses? No, she is a person with salary income. Where did her money go? Many people know that they have paid party fees. The party fees she paid in her life exceeded more than half of her total income. She has also won numerous awards. From the country to the local, the titles of "excellent", "advanced", "model" and "model" are inextricably linked. With her most of her life, she has unlimited comfort and feels radiant Cigarettes Online. . She is most proud of attending a commendation meeting in Beijing and seeing "Deng Dajie". "Deng Dajie" told her a lot of words and explained her many things. In fact, the commendation will be opened in the province, but after many years she insisted that it was opened in Beijing (as for the "Deng Dengjie", it may only be her invented), and often everyone should talk about this Things, their triumph, are hard to say. Every year, "July 1st," she must go to the organization department, bring a party fee that greatly exceeds its standard, and repeat the reading of a grateful party written on a fixed red paper. It is said that the daughter of the party came to the party today to make a birthday. The comrades in charge of receiving the organization in the organization department said that according to the standard, you do not have to pay such a large amount of party fees Wholesale Cigarettes, or to impr

Return to “People and activities”