think that the instrument will start, will l

ylq

think that the instrument will start, will l

Postby ylq » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:42 am

u object, yes, this technology can't be used in your time, but only agree I can help you do it, even if he violates our laws and grasps young people. "I patted him on the shoulder. The middle-aged man shook his head resolutely and said: "I refuse you, and I am not eager for this technique. Yes, this technique allows me to say goodbye to those who are dirty. "That, then why do you reject me." I was a little crazy. The people in the parliament said that the opinions of these two people are the key to whether this technology can be passed. I have spent the rest of my life, the ridicule of childhood, and the fall of time. Those blind eyes that are not trusted are vividly in sight. Oh, this is human beings, such a person, what is worth encountering, oh, humans, middle-aged people calmly said: "What can be shielded, they still exist, escape, can change them? I want to change them. "At least, stop them." "The fool, you think you can change them, the poachers are born for the sake of benefit, even if you can stop them once Cheap Cigarettes, the next time they will unscrupulously peel off the skin of the Tibetan antelope, because There are buyers, there are desires, you can't change anything." I laughed a little madly. "Humanity is inherently evil. Instead of doing these useless things, it is better to be isolated from these evils and immersed in this septic tank. It will be dirty in the morning and evening, but it is not as good as the eyes. "Maybe, maybe it is, yes, but we are human." "The middle-aged man looks at me incomparably sincerely. If it is human, then it is necessary to merge. Maybe you are right. Sir, as a group of animals, isolated the world, what is the use of living?" "No, Not segregating the world, we are isolated, only those aliens, they should have been isolated. Isn't it?" I tried to explain. "But sir, as you said, human beings are a kind of animal of desire, so free to let go of this right, and several people will not be tempted." "That, then I have my own way." I am a little weak, I can limit it by law, technology, but, as he said, as long as there is desire, then what restrictions can not be so, then what am I, I have spent all my life to invent the instrument, what is it. I can not be reconciled. "Sorry, sir, I still can't agree with you." The middle-aged man firmly said. I, I was lost in confusion. At this time, I saw that the savage came. He didn��t look at us. He walked straight toward the space instrument and touched it. It seems that he is very satisfied. He is the one who understands me. Wrong, someone understands that I am enough. You will understand me. Maybe it is thousands of years later, the parliament, do you think that the instrument will start, will let me disappear? Can this stop me? Thinking of this, I walked toward the space instrument, entered the password, started, yes, after starting, everyone will have this ability. I started waiting and waiting for my disappearance. Suddenly, I felt that my brain suddenly fell a big chunk, but I couldn��t say it. Yes, I feel that my memory is becoming a blank instrument. I am asking who I am, I want to isolate who I have not answered, I Feeling in my memory, there are only parents, and there are a few good friends who have been there. Nothing, the rest of the blanks did not expect, I did not expect it so fast. I let them go back. I looked up and looked at the picture that the time-space machine transmitted back. 2500, 2499, 2498, the time machine madly marched forward, 0 years, the savage arrived, there is only a desolate abandoned building, T City Academy, a broken house hanging above, the street, no one. The savage looked, "�ٺ�" laughed and the time machine continued to move forward, the savage fell, and the end, those buildings, disappeared a little Carton Of Cigarettes. I suddenly found out that the wild savage had been talking Marlboro Cigarettes. The middle-aged people seem to be right. "I don't stop, once I open it, I don't look back. I looked at my painstakingly, a little bit, I disappeared in space for 1 year, 2 years... continue to sit on my chair, start, and then I can't stop for 5 years, 6 years, the new building is up, I don't know, one day, will they fall and fall again.

Return to “People and activities”