lossoms, and the

ylq

lossoms, and the

Postby ylq » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:12 am

There are sounds in the flowers, and the geese have no traces. Walking in the flower season. ����Inscription in the early spring, carrying a breeze, accompanied by a beam of sunshine, sniffing a scent of flowers, stepping on a path. The air contains the fragrance of morning dew, and there is a hint of grassy atmosphere. The golden light of the sun penetrates the mist, and the grass is dyed with the color of the green. The spring breeze has blown away the delicate peach blossoms, and the bursts of sweet scent come to the fore, looking like a pink flower sea, and like a blushing morning glow. The breeze blew, and a tree of peach blossoms swayed in the wind, and the peach blossoms were swaying. Can not help but approach, pick a peach, delicate and slender petals like feathers tremble in the wind, full of fragrance, full of fragrance. Stepping on a yellow mud trail Cheap Cigarettes, the blush is getting closer and closer, and finally, I am in this place, the flowers are clustered, the shadows are smashed, and the mottled silhouette is cast. A bright flower like a ray of sunshine, like a dream, like a fire; arrogant in the branches. If the poem is painted. The garden is full of fragrance, I gradually become intoxicated. The thoughts drifted to the memory of her in the past. She grew up with me and grew up like a peach. At that time, you and me, childish and innocent, innocent; every spring day, running in the grass, lingering among the flowers, like a flying butterfly. In the distance, the silent century-old green hills echoed the laughter and laughter of our silver bells Newport Cigarettes. Peach blossoms against her red dress fluttering, the smile of the cheeks Online Cigarettes, solidified into the most beautiful picture of my memory. A touch of shadow. The thoughts gradually became clear, and the red figure was still haunting my mind. Peach blossoms, cast a mottled flower shadow on the ground, shadows, like a butterfly dancing. The twilight gradually became clear, strolling in the flower field, the beautiful peach blossoms were still shining brightly on the branches, like the face of youth. Time flies, roaming in the flower season, the beautiful friendship is still swaying pink, flowing with the dream of youth, with long thoughts, flowing through her heart, the flowers are blooming, the geese are no trace, the time is gone, no Change is friendship; walking in the flower season, you are enough

Return to “People and activities”